This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books - will help you find books in the library.
- Videos - will help you find online videos.
- Journal Articles - access to relevant databases and journals.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
- Student Help - will help you to develop your research skills and better understand the research process.
If you require further assistance, email the library at email@example.com or call 03 5564 8956.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.