Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
03 5564 8956 | www.library.swtafe.edu.au | email@example.com
Go back to the South West TAFE Website
Welcome to the Accounting LibGuide
This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books - will help you find books in the library.
- DVDs and Online Videos - will help you find DVDs in the library, as well as online videos.
- Journal Articles - access to relevant databases and journals.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
- Student Help - will help you to develop your research skills and better understand the research process.
If you require further assistance, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5564 8956.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.
Student Services Librarian
SWTAFE Learning Support staff can help you with assignment writing, referencing, and general literacy or numeracy skills.
Email Bob at email@example.com
Tell us about your Library experience by completing the Library Feedback form. We love hearing from you!