Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
03 5564 8956 | www.library.swtafe.edu.au | firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to the South West TAFE Website
Community Services News Feed
Welcome to the Community Services Subject Guide
This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books and eBooks - will help you find books in the library, as well as online ebooks.
- DVDs and Online Videos - will help you find DVDs in the library, as well as online videos.
- Journal Articles - access to relevant databases and journals.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Resources by Unit - lists detailed resources relevant to individual course units. Coming Soon
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
- Student Help - will help you to develop your research skills and better understand the research process.
If you require further assistance, email the library at email@example.com.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.
Student Services Librarian
SWTAFE Learning Support staff can help you with assignment writing, referencing, and general literacy or numeracy skills.
Email Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your Library experience by completing the Library Feedback form. We love hearing from you!