Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
03 5564 8956 | www.library.swtafe.edu.au | email@example.com
Go back to the South West TAFE Website
Other Library Guides may be useful in your course including:
Building & Construction coming soon
Welcome to the Plumbing Library Guide
This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books - will help you find books in the library.
- Magazines - will help you find magazines in the library and online.
- Videos - will help you find online videos available for free and/or with your SWTAFE Login.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Australian Standards - a step-by-step guide to accessing and printing Australian Standards at home or on campus.
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
If you require further assistance, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5564 8956.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.
Ask a Librarian
SWTAFE Librarians can help you find information for your topic and can assist with searching the library collection, library databases and other online resources.
Tell us about your Library experience by completing the Library Feedback form. We love hearing from you!