This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books - will help you find books in the library.
- Magazines - will help you find magazines in the library and online.
- Videos - will help you find online videos available for free and/or with your SWTAFE Login.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Australian Standards - a step-by-step guide to accessing and printing Australian Standards at home or on campus.
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
If you require further assistance, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5564 8956.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.