Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
03 5564 8956 | www.library.swtafe.edu.au | email@example.com
Go back to the South West TAFE Website
Welcome to the Nursing Subject Guide
This guide will help you find information related to your course.
Use the tabs above or links below to browse our recommended resources.
- Books and eBooks - will help you find books in the library, as well as online ebooks.
- DVDs and Online Videos - will help you find DVDs in the library, as well as online videos.
- Journal Articles - access to relevant databases and journals.
- Websites - a collection of relevant websites.
- Resources by Unit - a collection of relevant resources specific to Course units.
- Copyright - in depth information about Copyright.
- Student Help - will help you to develop your research skills and better understand the research process.
If you require further assistance, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5564 8956.
Or, for more information, check out the Library's website.
Ask a Librarian
SWTAFE Librarians can help you find information for your topic and can assist with searching the library collection, library databases and other online resources.
SWTAFE Learning Support staff can help you with assignment writing, referencing, and general literacy or numeracy skills.
Email Bob at email@example.com
Tell us about your Library experience by completing the Library Feedback form. We love hearing from you!